Probiotics are live bacteria that line your digestive tract, often called “good” or “helpful” bacteria because of their overall supportive role in helping to restore the composition of the gut microbiome - by creating an ideal environment and introducing beneficial functions like nutrient absorption, healing of digestive issues, supporting overall brain health, help fight certain allergic conditions and infections.
Beneficial effects of probiotics, especially related to gut health may be attributed to:
- improved gut microflora
- production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFA), which further helps counter low-grade inflammation
- Help relieve bloating or gas
- Help promote a healthy mood balance
- Support intestinal/ gastrointestinal health
- Support healthy digestion
Beyond gut health, probiotics may benefit the following:
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- supports healthy metabolism
- healthy immune & cognitive function
- supports healthy body composition
- Women vaginal health
- Men's prostate health
Brain and Brawn Optimal Body Vegan Plant Protein blend with vegan probiotics, to improve digestive balance & gut health, support positive mood, cognitive health and overall wellbeing.